48 Incredible Tools to Generate AI Art
- Jasper Art - Jasper Art is the new feature of Jasper AI that they introduced in August 2022, and since then, it has been gaining a lot of popularity. This AI image generator can create images and art within a few seconds. It can turn your imagination in a few seconds.
- Starry AI - Starry AI is one of the best text-to-picture AI image generators available on the internet. Its unique granular tool enables you to create images with more personalization than other AI image generators.
- Runway ML – An easy, code-free tool that makes it simple to experiment with machine learning models in creative ways. Our overall staff pick.
- Nature of Code – This interactive book teaches you how to code generative art; the last chapter is an exceptional introduction to AI art, with real code examples.
GANBreeder – Breed two images to create novel new ones using GANBreeder. (Note that GANbreeder was renamed ArtBreeder, with several AI models to manipulate photos).
Magenta – An open source research project exploring the role of machine learning as a tool in the creative process. (Coding skills required).
ml5.js – ml5.js aims to make machine learning approachable for a broad audience of artists, creative coders, and students through the web.
- Chat GPT - ChatGPT is a chatbot launched by OpenAI in November 2022. It is built on top of OpenAI's GPT-3 family of large language models, and is fine-tuned with both supervised and reinforcement learning techniques.
- Jasper - Formerly known as Jarvis, Jasper is among the AI writing software tools leaders. Jasper acquired tools such as Headlime and Shortly AI writing software. Both tools remain standalone products at the writing of this article; however, both plan to integrate fully with it.
- Sudowrite is an AI writing tool that helps you generate content, rewrite existing content into something new, elaborate on something when you need more words, and brainstorm ideas. It’s one of the best ai content generator softwares and is user-friendly.
- Semantris – Word association games powered by semantic search.
Handwriting with a neural net – Play with a neural net that generates handwriting based on your writing style.
- Avatars.fyi - A calm company built by Jamie Russo. Create the perfect profile picture using AI. Great for families, teams, and individuals.
- AvatarAI.me - Create your own photorealistic AI Avatars.
- ProfilePicture.ai - Use AI to generate a magical avatar of you that looks perfect and captures who you are.
Magenta Studio – A collection of music plugins built on Magenta’s open source tools and models.
AI Duet – Play with a piano that responds to you.
NSynth Sound Maker – Create your own hybrid sounds and instruments.
MuseNet – Generate 4-minute musical compositions with 10 instruments, and combine styles from country to Mozart with MuseNet (also available on GitHub).
Pitch Detection – Use a pre-trained pitch detection model to estimate the pitch of sound file through a computer mic.
Scribbling Speech – Turn real time = speech into animated drawings.
Thing Translator – Take a picture of something to hear how to say it in a different language.
- Synthesys - Synthesis is one of the most popular and powerful AI voice generators, it enables anyone to produce a professional AI voiceover or AI video in a few clicks.
- Murf - One of the most popular and impressive AI voice generators on the market is Murf, which enables anyone to convert text to speech, voice-overs, and dictation. It is especially useful for product developers, podcasters, educators, and those in the business world.
- Listnr - an AI text-to-speech voice generator tool that converts text-to-speech in various formats
Deep Dream Generator – Stylize your images using enhanced versions of Google Deep Dream with the Deep Dream Generator. Get your Deep Art on.
DeepArt.io – Upload a photo and apply different art styles with this AI image generator, or turn a picture into an AI portrait of yourself (also check out DreamScope ).
Visionist: Upload and apply AI Art styles to your photos, including abstract filters, cutout portraits, and more (iOS. Deep Art generator made by 3DTOPO Inc.).
GoArt – Create AI photo effects that make your photos look like famous portrait paintings with this AI image generator. (Web, Android and iOS. Made by Fotor).
Deep Angel – Automatically remove objects or people from images with this Deep Art editor. (Web. Made at MIT).
Google Deep Dream – GitHub repository for implementing Google Deep Dream.
GANBreeder – Merge images together to create new pictures, make hybrid AI portrals and create wild new forms that have never been seen before. (GANbreeder is now called ArtBreeder).
Fractal Art Generators - While the fractal art tools on this list don’t use actually AI, a lot of our visitors expressed interest in them because they’re within the realm of computationally generated art.
AutoDraw – Turn your sketch into clip art with this computer generated AI drawing tool.
AI Painter – Turn your photos into AI paintings or create abstract art with this neural network painting generator.
Quick, Draw! – A game where a neural net tries to guess what you’re drawing. Draw along with AI and neural networks with this Google draw app.
Sketch-RNN Demos – Draw together with a neural network.
Cartoonify – Turn your portrait into a computer generated cartoon drawing.
- Midjourney - one of the best AI image generators, with comprehensive capabilities and extremely fast image generation
FontJoy – Generate font combinations with deep learning.
Font Map – Surface new relationships between fonts with machine learning.
- How can AI be used as a force for positive change?
- How will AI affect jobs and employment in the future?
- What are the potential benefits and risks of AI?
- Will AI eventually become smarter than humans?
- How is Generative AI different from traditional ML?
- What are some real-world applications of Generative AI?
- What is Generative AI and how does it work?
- How does generative AI create avatars?
- Are there any limitations to Generative AI and its capabilities?
- Can Generative AI be used to create music?
- What is the future of Generative AI?
- Can Generative AI be used for text and language generation?
- How is Generative AI being used to create art?
- What are the ethical considerations of Generative AI?
- Can Generative AI create something truly original?